Brief Position Descriptions / Responsibilities :
This position is responsible for the coordination and management of selected business development activities for the company in the aspect of promoting our FM related Digital Products. The person in this position is specifically in charge of developing strategies and relationships to grow business, building a pipeline of opportunities including but not limited to the building & construction industry and real estate industry.
– Develops and implements strategies by analyzing market trends and results
– Developing and documenting strategic business plans and market vision
– Create pipeline and capture of opportunities to meet business and market goals
– Establishes both annual and monthly business development objectives: forecasting and developing annual and projecting expected volume and profit for existing and new products
– To meet business sales order and revenue objectives
– Preparing and presenting the company’s product demo & presentations
– Play a key role in developing business plans for new initiatives including SWOT analysis and Return on Investment (ROI) justifications, pricing strategies, branding and Key account management
– Identifies and articulates the business case for our Digital FM solutions to key project stakeholders for investment justification
Skill Requirement :
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or an applicable areas
Experience: Must have at least 8 years with increasing responsibilities and proven track record of success in Software Product & related business development.
– Must have outstanding business instincts and inter-personal communication abilities
– Must have strategic/business development experience to include identification of business opportunities by using industry analysis, competitive assessment, and capability benchmarking techniques
– Must have problem solving and analytical skills to interpret business performance and market trend information
– Must have good organizational and time management skills in order to prioritize workload and handle multiple projects concurrently
– Must have outstanding verbal and written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
– Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
– Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
– Prefer to have prior experience in dealing with Software Design Products (i.e. Revit, Civil3D, Autodesk Navisworks, Infraworks, etc.), Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Solutions, Smart Application Solutions or CMMS/CiFM/iBMS/BAS Building Facility Management tools
– Prefer to have extensive business network in the Building & Construction Industry, Facility and Asset Management Industry
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please send your updated CV to YT Low at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.