The role will involve design & development of optics and illumination system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, development and application of precision optics for vision system
- Design & development of illumination system
- Degree or Master’s or PhD Degree in any Physic Optics / Precision optics measurement instrument discipline with minimum 2 years’ experience in optics design & optical systems
- Strong knowledge in Optical and related mechanical design
- Must have good hands on different types optical methodologies for optics performance testing
- Good experience in Optics design software such as Zemax
- Knowledge in Chromatic Aberrations, MTF, Precision measurement
- Experience in lighting / illumination system and simulation is an added advantage
- Proficient in English both Written and Verbal Communication
If you are keen to explore this job opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optics Engineer – Based in Singapore (JOB ID : 771221)