One of the Malaysia listed Company is looking for Business PMO Manager to join their expansion team.
Key responsibilities include:
• direct involvement in the group level transformation roadmaps as project owner
• understanding current project management frameworks and implementing effectively together with stakeholders
• leading discussion with management on the business plans through assessment and data presentation
• working closely with internal and external consulting team to define the overall projects (cost, timeline, result) and providing status reporting timely
• passionate to generate new innovative ideas through brainstorming session to address issues and challenges faced by the company
• strong understanding in financial chart and statement with the ability to perform financial modeling
Key requirements include:
• holds Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economic, Finance, Information Technology or it’s equivalent
• minimum 8 years working experience in Operation and Project Management Office. Direct consulting experience would be added advantage
• strong in financial analysis and forecasting with experience in generating large scale financial data and modeling projections
• excited to be involved with local and regional projects and passionate to achieve outstanding results
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key to be successful in this position
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please contact Lai Shyan Chin at Blue Talent Consulting (BTC) Malaysia at firstname.lastname@example.org.