Descriptions / Responsibilities :
This position will be required to help develop and execute the company’s Consulting delivery portfolio around our BIM FM related products, act as a key advisor for select customer opportunities, and participate in internal team improvement initiatives.
– Provide support & consultancy on BIM FM Product deliverables
– Proactive management and planning for BIM FM execution plan
– Creates and manages processes, priorities and ownership for deliverable work streams
– Attend Consultation Meetings and helps to lead workshops, reports on Technical Deliverables progress and status
– Supports work of the Program Management and ensures progress alignment
– Advise on the tender specifications, project cost estimating of proposed solutions, delivery methodology and work breakdown tasks
– Identifies and articulates the business case for our BIM FM solutions to key customers or stakeholders for procurement justification
Skill Requirement :
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in IT, Engineering or an applicable area
Experience: Preferably with at least 5 years of hands-on experience in the Building Services, Facility Management or ICT Software development Industry. At least 3 years of experience working with BIM or BIM FM solutions, products, and standards.
– Strong knowledge of industry practices leveraged in business process consulting
– Previous consulting experience in BIM or BIM FM Modelling or Implementation
– BIM design experience is desirable, especially with Design, Construction or FM based software
– Experience with BIM workflow process between architects, engineers, contractors and FM Service provider leveraging on Autodesk products (i.e. Revit MEP, Autodesk Navisworks, Infraworks, etc.)
– Knowledge of cloud-based processing and technologies
– Solid analytical and technical skills with regard to software applications
– Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
– Ability to translate customer/process requirements to application implementation
– Excellent communication and documentation skills
– Preferably familiar with MEP design and Facility Management (FM) knowledge
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please send your updated CV to YT Low at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.