This position is responsible for the development and execution of Client’s China’s sales and service resources to ensure company goals and strategic objectives are met or exceeded. The Director has ultimate responsibility for all aspects of Company sales inside the China territory; including opportunity creation through post sales service and support (sales administration, applications engineering, field service, and the technical call center).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete accountability for sales processes (prospecting, lead generation, qualifying, negotiating and closing) with management of ongoing customer satisfaction
- Driving the annual fiscal planning process for the Sales and Service groups and ensuring financial targets are met or exceeded
- Provides accurate forecasts for company’s future sales which can be relied on to the maximum extent possible for financial forecasting and inventory planning.
- Strategic planning and setting objectives with senior management
- Annual performance report cards for Rep/Distributor organizations
- Designing and developing the Company’s sales and service strategies, techniques and tactics in consultation with others throughout the Company to ensure appropriate standards of quality, cost, and performance with integration of customer feedback and market environments
- Facilitating, prioritizing and monitoring the activities of the sales department while encouraging the exchange of information, ideas, and techniques across other functional groups (engineering, operations, marketing, and finance) along with tactical management of Regional Sales Managers
- Initiate and manage Sales and Service productivity to maximize customer satisfaction and effective closure cycles supported by weekly cross-functional input and assessment
- Understand and educate others on the markets, the customers, and the competition
- Present Company’s value propositions; develop constructive and strategic solutions that integrate possible objections, contract negotiations and close new business
- On a consistent basis, promote healthy communication, teaming, personal growth and customer-directed innovation that supports and strengthens the culture of the company
- Manage the selling and service team and resources
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS degree in business, engineering or related field. An MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of successful sales management with both direct and indirect sales channels. Preferably 5 of which are at a Manager or Senior Manager level position.
- Minimum of 10 years building, growing and managing worldwide accounts and sales teams .
- Experience selling test solutions into the semiconductor segment.
- Experience in high value solution sales in complex, multi-level sales environments where analysis of customer environment and/or data demands in-depth knowledge of the company and its products
- Experience in targeting, developing and successfully growing worldwide projects, programs and people due to systematic hands-on management
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals and quotas where a strategic and consultative sales cycle was applied cross-functionally (executives, engineering and purchasing)
- Skilled in recognizing, creating, analyzing and translating business strategies into business achievement; capacity to make sound business decisions that complement corporate objectives and cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent sales management skills with extensive knowledge of compensation/incentive programs integrated with performance appraisal and growth plans
- Willing to travel to customer locations in different China regions to promote business and help close, as appropriate
- Ability to gain acceptance of ideas using planning, presentation and healthy persuasion skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills that represent the Company’s cultural values
- World Class Management Skills
If you are keen to explore this job opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.