Broad Description of Role :
The incumbent will be accountable for the generating of probe system sales revenue for the Taiwan market. He/she is expected to plan timely communication within the customer management structure to create strong awareness of our products to the customers; ensure service levels, quality and safety of our products meets customer expectations. This position requires the incumbent to be technically competent in managing key technical evaluation programs in customer projects.
- Understand customer requirements; market conditions and generate sales revenue forecasts
- Be the key customer interface person to manage both sales project management and customer satisfaction metrics
- Build strong customer relationship to ensure service levels meets customer expectations
- Ensure timely internal communication so that strategies can be developed to optimize market penetration
- Development of key account strategies, management of cross account strategy discussions
- Negotiate and generation of negotiation cost sheet for business and project justifications
- Preparation of quotations including pricing, delivery and payment terms to meets business requirements
- Perform program management leadership role for key technical programs such as competitive evaluations;
- Engineering Degree with minimum 8 years of in sales & marketing roles
- Good relevant experience and knowledge of the probe station business
- Demonstrated track records in developing new business, engaging new customers
- Strong negotiation and project management skills
- Strong and effective customer relationship management skills
- Must possess a class 3 driving license and own a car
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially spreadsheet/presentation software.
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization ranging from Senior Management to highly technical professionals with advanced engineering background in Design, Field Applications and Sales staff
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership skills and willingness to take on stretch assignments.
If you are keen to explore this job opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com.