- Source, negotiate for metal fabrication parts
- Carry out supply management activities to meet both departmental goals and Company’s strategy
- Work closely with internal customers to understand their needs, objectives and support required to run their operations efficiently for metal fabrication parts.
- Lead continuous improvement programs with suppliers to reduce the total cost of ownership
- Participate in committees and teams to select, review, develop and appraise key suppliers.
- Degree in Engineering / Science / Business or Diploma in Engineering/Business
- Min 3 years of experience in metal fabrication environment
- Good inter-personal and communication skills are necessary
- Ability to work with suppliers and internal customers at all levels and with various cultural background
- Good analytical skills and proactiveness are strongly desired
If you are keen to explore this job opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Purchasing Engineer – Based in Singapore (JOB ID : 771213)