A well established company is looking for Head of IT Security Operations covering to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Key responsibilities include:
• responsible to manage the daily operations for request, monitoring and troubleshooting together with the team
• perform vulnerability assessment, data leakage, firewall reviews and updating the stakeholders
• defining procedures and standards related to the management and resolution of vulnerability, patch, security configuration and other security assurance services
• lead new projects related to IT Security Technology and Assurance with in depth impact analysis
• give guidance and advisory to end users on the methods and procedures to manage vulnerability, patch, security configuration and other security issues
Key requirements include:
• holds Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology or it’s equivalent
• having professional certifications such as CISA, CISPP, CEH, Lead Auditor would be added advantage
• minimum 8 years working experience within IT Security Operations and technical troubleshooting
• minimum 3 years in leadership position and managing a team of IT security experts
• strong exposure in vulnerability, data leakage and firewall assesment would be added advantage
• good communication skills with ability to work and build relationship different stakeholders
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please contact Lai Shyan Chin at Blue Talent Consulting (BTC) Malaysia at email@example.com.