One of the well-established Financial Institution is looking for a Senior Manager IT Infrastructure Operations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Key responsibilities include:
• managing all IT Infrastructure and Applications such as Project Management Systems, Business Management Systems and Trading Systems
• managing IT Infrastructure, Networking and Application upgrade/maintenance projects from front to end together with the project team
• taking ownership of all IT assets inclusive of hardware and software within organisational and keep it well maintained
• managing resources together with coaching and career development of the team
• be the point of contact with the senior management team to update on the status report and project implementation roadmaps
Key requirements includes:
• holds Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or it’s equivalent
• having at least 10 years working experience with minimum 5 years experience in managing a team
• strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good relationships that senior levels of the organization and influence key stakeholders
• strong technical knowledge within server, operating system, virtualization together with good experience within networking, security, assess and risk management
• have solid project management experience for implementation IT Infrastructure and other projects within Banking environment
• highly resourceful, proactive, analytical and possess good listening skills
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please contact Lai Shyan Chin at Blue Talent Consulting (BTC) Malaysia at firstname.lastname@example.org.