– Support Microelectronics/semiconductor industry sales activities in Singapore by promoting solutions and services into the market with the goal to establish market position as preferred piping systems solution supplier
– Achieve sales and margin targets in Singapore for Microelectronics/semiconductor market segment
Main Tasks :
1. Identify & forecast sales potential for microelectronics/semiconductor market and be accountable for sales target. Monitor and evaluate the development / behaviour of key players (inclusive of end customers, consultants, designers, competitors…) in Singapore and translate into marketing strategies and tangible sales.
2. Proactively maintain good network with existing customers by understanding their needs and proposed targeted solutions to expand overall sales potential.
3. Proactiviely creating new business prospect and / or new business opportunity.
4. Work closely with operations team to address customer service issues and involve in stocks forecast.
5. Maintain sales activity in CRM by updating customer data, planning of visits, generating of sales visits report and updating of projects status timely
Job Requirement, Skills and Qualifications:
– Sales and technical experience (minimium 4 to 5 years) with excellent knowledge of Microelectronic/semiconductor industry and existing relationship to key players.
– Strong communication skills (internally and externally) with strong team player approach.
– Proficient in project management with service focus