- Test development for new product attaining low cost test solution and high test coverage.
- Test/handler solution platform migration and correlation to attain low test cost and address test setup capacity constraints.
- Test time reduction.
- Support test solution transfer to test suppliers.
- Perform yield analysis and contribute to test process improvements.
- Responsible for overseeing product reliability stresses as well as new package qualification stresses and test results.
- Responsible for “Technical Product Knowledge” required to guide and support subcontractor front line factory Test Engineers.
- Support production volume ramp from new product transfers in Asia test supplier sites.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Subcontractors as well as Silicon Laboratories Supplier Management Team in resolving product testing issues.
- Track and report monthly and quarterly test yields to ensue conformance to planned targets.
- Evaluate and manage product disposition when yield variances are reported.
- Support implementation of SAP engineering functions for Silicon Laboratories International site.
- Exceed quality standards to provide best-in-class product quality.
- Provide remote debug and technical support to offshore factory sites.
- EE/Computer Engineering Bachelor degree with minimum 3 years working experience or Master Degree with reduced minimum years of experience required.
- 3+ years of direct work experience in a semiconductor Probe/Final Test environment preferably as a Test Development Engineer and/or Product Engineer.
- Experience with industry standard Automated Test Equipment – Teradyne J750, LTX-CX & ASL 1000 preferred.
- Strong understanding of ATE Test Programming principles, preferably with experience in RF/MCU/Sensor testing.
- PCB Hardware design knowledge & RF signal process trouble shooting skills.
- Test Software development experience & skills, including knowledge of C/C++, VB, MCU Assembly Language, PERL etc.
- Experience/knowledge in new product characterization and qualification.
- Knowledge of statistical method and process control.
- Familiarity with quality procedure and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills as well as detail-oriented work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements and improved efficiencies.
- Project management knowledge.
If you are keen to explore this job opportunity, please email your CV to :
Alan Choi (Silicon Laboratories) – Email : email@example.com
Senior/Product Test Engineer – Based in Singapore (JOB ID: 771227)