- Develop new manuals and ways to improve current documentation
- Provide post-sales support and act as a lead on support, escalations, CIP’s, training and documentation.
- Develop tracking matrix to improve tool reliability and recommend upgrades of CIP’s
- Develop training documentation and student courses
- Provide input into the pre sales process and act as a lead on support and service issues, strategy
- Liaison with the internal departments including sales, product management, engineering, operations, and logistics
- Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Setup/Service equipment at the customer site when required
- Diploma or Degree holder in engineering with at least 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge and experience in troubleshooting and repair of electronic, electromechanical mechanical and fluid handling systems.
- Prior experience in supporting semiconductor automated equipment and able to juggle priorities to meet deadline is preferred.
- Extensive travel and long outstation assignments maybe required
If you are keen to explore this job opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Support Engineer – Based in Singapore (JOB ID: 771226)