An well established organization is looking for a Head of IT Infrastructure Support to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Key responsibilities include:
• manage all aspects of IT Support covering Helpdesk, Networks Operating platforms, Servers and Hardware support
• working collaboratively with the stakeholders, identify appropriate solutions to ongoing operational business needs
• planning of new IT services and changes to existing IT services, including cost/schedule-estimation and risk analysis
• monitoring of IT service delivery levels and business satisfaction to ensure a high standard of quality and availability
• leading the IT Operations team to high levels of performance and effectiveness
Key requirements include:
• holds Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or it’s equivalent
• at least 10 years experience in operational aspects of commercial IT infrastructure and Service Desk
• at least 5 years in a management capacity managing a department more than 30 staffs
• sound technical background with a high level of skills in network, server and desktop products
• good understanding of industry best practices and the ability to drive implementation of the best practices across operational IT activities
• strong stakeholder management and planning skills would be added advantage
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please contact Lai Shyan Chin at Blue Talent Consulting (BTC) Malaysia at email@example.com.