A financial institution is looking for a Head of IT Application Development and Business Support based in Kuala Lumpur.
Key responsibilities include:
• in charge of the BAU and enhancement of all IT software application running in the banking environment
• point of contact between business heads and IT department to understand the requirements to improve business efficiency
• involvement in the software development phases from conceptualisation, development, testing and implementation
• providing guidance and leadership to the team members on their deliverables and career development
• being part of the IT leadership team and attending meetings with the board of directors
Key requirements include:
• holds Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or it’s equivalent
• minimum 10 years working experience with 5 years experience in leadership & managerial position managing software engineers
• at least 3 years working experience within financial institutions with good understanding of banking IT software applications
• project management skills with PMP/Prince 2 certification would be added advantage
• strong stakeholder management and communication skills are required
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please contact Lai Shyan Chin at Blue Talent Consulting (BTC) Malaysia at email@example.com.