An international company is looking for Regional IT Audit Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur covering the audit and risk management within Malaysia and APAC regions.
Key responsibilities include:
• defining objective with detailed analysis to highlight key findings and recommendations to the management team
• working closely with the regional Audit team to develop and execute audit plans aligning to the different business unit objectives and strategies
• continuously looking for improvement areas and suggestions through discussion and reporting to meet the regional requirements
• building relationship with business line management and audit team to deliver audit plan flawlessly
• taking ownership on the audit assignment and coming out with working timeline and schedules effectively
Key requirements include:
• holds Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology or it’s equivalent
• having professional certifications such as CISA, CISSP, IT Lead Auditor and etc would be added advantage
• minimum 5 years working experience within IT Audit covering AS/400, Database, Unix, Wintel, Security, Network and etc
• having regional IT Audit exposure would be added advantage
• good communication skills with ability to work and build relationship different stakeholders
• comfortable to travel within APAC region (30%-50% travelling)
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please contact Lai Shyan Chin at Blue Talent Consulting (BTC) Malaysia at firstname.lastname@example.org.