One of the fastest growing MNC company is looking for IT Operations Support Manager to lead and manage a team of IT support engineers.
Key responsibilities include:
• manage and motivate engineers to perform in their duties as well as their career developments through mentoring and providing 1 on 1 coaching focused on continuous improvement and development plans
• develop, maintain, improve, and standardize various support processes, procedures, and systems adhering to world class IT support standards
• manage day to day operations together with the team with great emphasize on customer satisfaction, knowledge creation, technical expertise, process improvement, and timeliness of support delivery
• ensure all issues resolved with SLAs and be the contact person to handle customer escalations
• continuous engagement with other team Managers to ensure flawless collaboration among different teams providing global operation support
Key requirements includes:
• holds Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or it’s equivalent
• minimum 8 years working experience with 2 to 3 years experience in managing a team in technical support environment
• strong understanding of the importance of achieving operational KPIs and excellent problem solving skills
• strong experience in technical troubleshooting within Linux and Windows environment as Level 2 / Level 3 engineer
• strong experience in operational efficiency, customer satisfaction and create a proactive customer environment
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please contact Lai Shyan Chin at Blue Talent Consulting (BTC) Malaysia at email@example.com.