As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for design and development of high quality precision mechanical systems. You will be working closely with Electrical and Software Engineers to define the requirements for the creation of business solutions. You will be responsible for mechanical component selection, tolerance analysis, motion system design, component evaluation, overall system integration, and finally release to manufacturing and installation at customers’ sites. You will be required to work with customer on co-development projects. You could also be leading and supervising an internal or external design partner in co-development project. You need to be able and willing to work extended hours in critical phases of project execution.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in equipment design for Semiconductor/Automation/Solar/Consumer/Electronics/ Healthcare Products
- Strong fundamentals in mechanical concepts and problem solving skills, including knowledge in stack tolerance, Finite Element Analysis.
- Proficiency with Pro-E and PDMLink is a MUST.
- Experience with vision application, thermal modeling, calculation and measurement techniques would be an advantage.
- Self motivated individual who is action/results oriented, independent, and flexible with a passion for developing technical excellence products.
- Willingness to get hands-on during development cycle
- Excellent communication skills, with cross-cultural awareness and understanding
If you are keen to explore this job opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.